Sunday, April 22, 2012

Enchanted Melody



This week is full of new things and challenges for me, because I just sign up for the whole new activity dan I hope it can work out for me. Sometimes I am afraid of people judgement when I do so many things at once. People can assume that I am not loyal and focus in everything that I do. But like my father say, to get 100% result, you don't need to sacrificed 100% of your time. Time Management is the key :) and I am so ready for it.


  









Today, I am feeling a bit playful :) So I decide to combine both nude and black colours. Since both of it natural colours, what can possibly go wrong. I am so in love this ribbon stocking from TopShop, and since the ribbon pattern is above my knee, this mini black skirt for H&M would be a perfect fit. 












Skirt - H&M
Stocking - TopShop
Shoes - Miss Selfridge
Clutch - NEXT

3 comments: