Tuesday, October 30, 2012

what's left behind




I must say that I always have thing with formal style. I don't know I just love it,and it applied with both boyish style and feminine style. As for today I am wearing my first snake print top, and i love it so much :) combined with vintage bag that I found in random market <3 <3



                        



  
If you pay attention closely to the background,you can see this one black tree. There is a fire in my neighbourhood a while ago,and this tree is one of the result. Despite how the horrible things that happened, I do love how this tree turns out :) 

And everyone was okay that day, no ones hurt,but some property got damage severally.

In the end, what's left behind is a lesson that we have to be careful whenever we are. Because a big accident always start with a small things and it can happen within a spilt second. 

  
Top - The Executive
Bottom - The Executive
Wedges - Little Things
Bag - Random
Watch - MMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment