Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wild Romance




Yesterday was yet a fun and challenging day for me. The weather was cloudy since morning, I woke up at 7 o'clock and getting ready to go with my family. I almost spend 8 hours on the road *fuih* And on top of that I got planned with my friends at night to watch MU VS Arsenal, I believe you guys know who's the winner is :p


 I decided to start the playful shoot indoor coz it's a bit drizzling outside, then I also manage to take a few shoot outside. I figure the tiger need to get in touch with the nature anyway :)


The outfit theme for the day is casual in touch with a vintage style bag that I used. At night I wore a different kind of outfit,but I am too tired to take picture of it, maybe next time :)


Bottom - The Executive
Wedges - Little things

No comments:

Post a Comment