Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's been a while




Hola..Hi...and I do know that it's been awhile..or too long...lol
Actually I been debating for the last six months,whether I have to continue write this blog or just simply make a new one for other purposes.
But my decision was to continue it at last,at least for now. I will try my hardest to keep it uptodate *crossing fingers



And now talking about the outfit I was wearing. It's a black dress with gold flower pattern details. My height is 167cm so I'm more comfortable wearing a stocking underneath it.
You can wear it for casual or formal occasions,depends how you mix and match it with :)
pssttt... it also avail in silver colors (the flower pattern)





This is the necklace I am wearing it with. I just love this handmade necklace, coz its give glamorous touch,make the dress not to plain looking.



So see you guys again..hopefully soon :)



Dress - ND150 Little hicCup
Necklace - Little hicCup

No comments:

Post a Comment